Effective as of: 2021-06-17 08:44:24
Section 1: INTRODUCTION
Section 2: DEFINITIONS
The terms “You,” “Your,” and “Yours” refer to the entity/ person/ organization using Our Website.
When this Policy mentions “We”, “Us,”, and “Our” it refers to the Company and its subsidiaries or /and affiliates.
The term “Goods” refer to any product or service bought on Our Sites by You.
Section 3. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small file placed onto Your device that enables features and functionality for Our Sites. For example, cookies can enable Us to identify Your device and secure Your access to Our Sites. Cookies also allow Our Sites to remember information about Your browsing on Our Sites for a while and to recognize You the next time You visit Our Sites. All this allows Us to give You the opportunity to use Our Sites comfortably and to make Our Sites even more user-friendly.
- To understand, improve, and research products, features, and services, including when You access Our Sites from other websites or devices such as Your computer or Your mobile device.
- To recognize the returning visitors of Our Sites. Cookies help Us show You the right information and personalize Your experience. Cookies also help avoiding re-registration or re-filling of the information by You each time You visit Our Sites.
- To analyze Your habits so that the functioning of Our Sites would be convenient, efficient and would conform to Your needs and expectations.
- To measure the flows of the information and data being sent to Our Sites. We use the cookies for accumulation of statistical data about the number of users of Our Sites and their use of Our Sites.
Section 5. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
Each time You visit Our Sites, the long-term (persistent) cookies may be created, which stay in Your browser after You sign-up and will be read by Us when You return to Our Sites and not deleted after You finish browsing Our Sites, and the short-term (session) cookies, which expire or are deleted after You finish browsing Our Sites(i.e. they usually last during the current visit to Our Sites or browsing session).
[Unutar svake od ovih kategorija ispod moraju se navesti tačni cookies-i u formatu navedenom ispod:
Name: Cookie Name
Purpose: Navesti za šta se koristi cookie
Provider: Navesti od koga dolazi cookie (od koje domene)
Country: Navesti državu odakle je Cookie
Type: Navesti tip cookie (server_cookie ili http_cookie)
Expires in: (session ili konkretan broj dana, mjeseci, godina)
Cookies used by the Company:
- Strictly required or necessary cookies. These cookies are required for the operation of Our Sites. They include, for example, cookies that enable storage of information filled by You during the browsing session, enable You to log into secure areas of Our Sites. Without these cookies operation of Our Sites would be impossible or its functioning may be severely affected.
- Preferences cookies. These improve the functional performance of Our Sites and make it easier for You to use. These cookies remember the settings selected by the Visitors (for example, the settings of language or currency). With the use of these cookies, the Visitors may avoid the changes of settings during each visit of Our Sites. These cookies also remember changes made by You in Our Sites (for example, in case You leave comment on Our Sites). These cookies do not track Your behavior in other websites.
- Marketing and Retargeting. These cookies are usually set by Our marketing and advertising partners. They may be used by them to build a profile of Your interest and later show You relevant ads. If You do not allow these cookies You will not experience targeted ads for Your interests.
- Other third-party cookies – in some web pages of Our Sites, the other entities (for example, social networks) may also use their own anonymous cookies designed so that the programs or applications developed by them would suit Your needs. Due to the specific features of the functioning of the cookies, Our Sites does not have access to the information transmitted by these cookies, likewise other entities do not have access to the information collected by the cookies set by us.
- We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc (hereinafter referred to as “Google”). The information collected by Google Analytics is transmitted to and stored with Google. Google may transmit the information collected by Google Analytics to the third parties as required by the law or when those third parties process the information in the name of Google. We recommend consulting the Google Privacy and Cookies Policy on a separate and regular basis.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on Our Sites that allow You to connect with Your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn and GitHub, will set cookies through Our Sites which may be used to enhance Your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies
Section 6. HOW TO REFUSE OR BLOCK COOKIES?
Many web browsers are set so that they would automatically accept all cookies.
The Visitors may, at their discretion, manage, block or delete cookies, if the settings of their browser or device enable them to do so. Nevertheless, if You refuse or block the cookies or other similar technologies, some functions of Our Sites may be inaccessible to You or they may operate not properly.
We draw Your attention that necessary cookies are critical for functioning of Our Sites, and in case of Your objections, some features of Our Sites may not work or may not work properly.
You may require that we delete all the data about You, as collected and processed with the help of the cookies, by contacting to the email address email@example.com.
You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how You visit Our Sites. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites You use, visit this Google page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You may find more information about how to delete cookies, as well as the other useful information related to the use of the cookies, on the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Section 7. DO COOKIES CONTAIN PERSONAL DATA?
On their own, cookies do not require personal information in order to be used and most often, they do not identify internet Users. The personal data, collected during the usage of cookies can only be gathered in order to ease the use of the services by the User. This data is encrypted in such a way that it does not allow unauthorized persons to gain access to it.
Section 8. DELETING THE COOKIES
In general, applications for access to web pages (web – or mobile browsers) allow the storage of cookies by default. These settings may be changed in such a way that the automatic administration of cookies is blocked by the web browser or that the User would be informed each time when cookies are sent to his/her device. Detailed information about the options and management of cookies may be found in the settings of the Web Browser. Limiting the usage of cookies may affect some of the features of the Website.
Section 9. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
Cookies are NOT viruses. They take the form of simple text. They are not made out of code and cannot therefore be executed or execute themselves alone. Consequently, they may not be duplicated or copied into other networks in order to get started and copied once more. Since cookies cannot perform those functions, they cannot be regarded as viruses.
Most often, browsers have built-in privacy settings, which provide different levels for the acceptance of cookies, the period of their validity and their automatic deletion after a User has visited a given website.
Section 10. ADVICE ON SECURE AND RESPONSIBLE SURFING, USING COOKIES
Here is some advice, which can ensure safe surfing, but with the help of cookies:
- If You are the only person, who uses the computer, You may set longer terms for expiration of the storage of the browsing history and access to personal data.
- If You share Your computer access with somebody, You may set Your browser settings to delete the surfing data every time You close Your web browser.
- Ensure that Your browser is always up to date. Many of the attacks, based on cookies, are realized when exploiting the weak spots of old and non-updated versions of the web browsers. Cookies are everywhere and they may not be circumvented if You would like to enjoy Your access to the best and biggest websites on the Internet.
It is possible that You set Your browser in a way that does not allow for cookies to be accepted anymore or You can set Your browser to accept cookies only from certain websites. All modern browsers offer the option to change cookie settings. This includes computer browsers, as well as mobile device browsers. These settings can be found in the “options” menu or the “preferences” menu of Your browser. In order to find those settings, You can also use the links below or use the “help” menu of Your browser for more information.
For setting third party cookies, You may use the following website:
Section 11. USEFUL LINKS
If You want to find more about cookies and what are they used for, we recommend You the following links:
Section 13. CONTACT INFORMATION
If You have any question, You can contact Us using information below.
Žunovačka bb, 71240,
Hadžići, Bosnia and Herzegovina