Effective as of: 2021-06-17 08:44:24
Section 1: INTRODUCTION
Section 2: DEFINITIONS
The terms “You,” “Your,” “Yours” and “User” refer to the entity/person/organization using Our Sites.
When this Policy mentions “We”, “Us,” and “Our” it refers to OD Lab387 and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
The term “Goods” refer to any product or service bought on Our Sites by You.
For any questions regarding this Policy or any requests regarding the processing of personal data, please contact us at email@example.com or by other contact information provided below.
Section 3: INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect the information You provide to Us and this information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contractual arrangement which is in place between You and Us and allow us to comply with Our legal obligations.
- Account Signup Information. When You create the account, We ask You to provide the signup information, such as Email, Name, Surname, Phone, Username, Passwords, Address.
- Communications, Chats, Messaging. When You communicate with us through email or any other way, We collect information about Your communication and any information You choose to provide or disclose. In order to answer Your request, We may access information provided by email, chats, purchase history, etc.
- Payment Information. To order and use features of Sites, We may require You to provide certain financial information in order to facilitate the processing of payments. We collect Your Credit or debit card number, Credit or debit card type, Credit or debit card expiration date, Billing address, Name and surname. You can get more information about this in Section 14 of this Policy.
- Login information. We collect Login information if You are logging to Our account with Authentication Data.
Section 4: INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
When You use Our Sites or contact us directly We may collect information, including Your personal information, about the way You act in Our Sites, the Goods You use and how You use them.
This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between You and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given Our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of our Sites.
- Log data and Device information. We automatically collect log data and device information when You access and use Sites, even if You have not created an Account or logged in. That information includes, among other things: Internet protocol (IP) addresses, Browser type, Operating system, Date/time stamp.
- Usage information. We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about Your interactions with Sites (what pages You visit, such as the pages or content You view, Your searches for Listings, bookings You have made, and other actions on the Sites. In consequence, Google, Inc. plants a permanent cookie on Your web browser to identify You as a unique user the next time You visit Our Sites). For more information please visit Google.
Section 5: THE WAY WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We process Your information adhering to the general data processing principles.
We may use the information We collect through Our Sites for a number of reasons, including to:
- to identify User
- to create account
- to create trusted environment
- to create statistics and analyze market
- to stay connected
- to customize marketing
- to send billing information
- to manage User orders
- to contact User
- to improve services
- to ensure data security and prevent fraud
- to comply with applicable laws
- to request feedback
- to post testimonials
- to provide support
We will normally collect personal information from You only where We have Your consent to do so, where We need the personal information to perform a contract with You, or where the processing is in Our legitimate business interests.
Section 6: DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONS TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose personal information to:
- business partners
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, for example, IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, advertisers, or analytics platforms
- Our employees, contractors, and/or related entities
- Our existing or potential agents or business partners
- sponsors or promoters of any competition, sweepstakes, or promotion We run
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend Our legal rights
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to You
- third parties to collect and process data
Section 7: BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING
As described above, We use Your Personal Information to provide You with targeted advertisements or marketing communications We believe may be of interest to You. For more information about how targeted advertising works, You can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, You can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Section 8: DO NOT TRACK
Please note that We do not alter data collection and use practices on Our Sites when We see a Do Not Track signal from Your browser.
Section 9: INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Section 10: DIRECT MARKETING
We may use Your provided contact details for direct marketing. These direct marketing offers, depending on Your preferences, may be personalized taking into account any other information which You have provided to Us (e.g. location, social media profile information, etc.) or We have collected or generated from other sources as described below.
If You wish to withdraw the consent for direct marketing, and refuse to receive information from us, You may exercise such option at any time You wish by following the instructions to unsubscribe in the received email.
Section 11: COOKIES
You may find more information about how to delete cookies, as well as the other useful information related to the use of the cookies, on the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Section 12: INFORMATION FROM MINORS
Our Sites and Our Goods are not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or ask for information from minors. We do not knowingly allow minors to use Our Sites or Goods.
We will delete any information We discover is collected from a minor. Please contact Us using the contact details below if You believe We might have information about a minor.
Section 13: SENSITIVE INFORMATION
We do not collect sensitive information such as political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, genetic data, biometric data, health data or data related a sexual orientation.
Please do not send, upload, or provide Us any sensitive data and contact Us using the contact details below if You believe that We might have such information. We have a right to delete any information We believe it might contain sensitive data.
Section 14: PAYMENT INFORMATION
Section 15: THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our Sites may have links to other websites. Please review their privacy policies to learn more about how they collect and use Your personal data, because We do not control their policies and personal data processing practices and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Section 16: RETENTION
Section 17: SECURITY
We have implemented security measures designed to protect the personal information You share with us, including physical, electronic and procedural measures. Among other things, We regularly monitor Our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Regardless of the measures and efforts taken by us, the transmission of information via internet, email or text message is not completely secure. We do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of Your personal information or any other User Content You upload, publish or otherwise share with Us or anyone else.
We therefore encourage You to avoid providing Us or anyone with any sensitive information of which You believe its disclosure could cause You substantial or irreparable harm.
If You have any questions regarding the security of Our Sites or Goods, You are welcome to contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section 18: YOUR RIGHTS
You are entitled to a range of rights regarding the protection of Your personal information. Those rights are:
- The right to access the information We have about You. If You wish to access Your personal information that We collect, You can do so at any time by contacting Us using the contact details provided below.
- The right to rectify inaccurate information about You. You can correct, update or request deletion of Your personal information by contacting Us using the contact details provided below.
- The right to object the processing. When We rely on Your consent to process Your personal information, You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting Us using the contact details provided below. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to the withdrawal of Your consent.
- The right to lodge a complaint. You can raise questions or complaints to the national Data Protection Agency in Your country of residence in the event where Your rights may have been infringed. However, We recommend attempting to reach a peaceful resolution of the possible dispute by contacting Us first.
- The right to erase any data concerning You. You may demand erasure of data without undue delay for legitimate reasons, e.g. where data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected, or where the data has been unlawfully processed.
Section 19: APPLICATION OF POLICY
This Policy applies only to the services offered by Our Company. Our Policy does not apply to services offered by other companies or individuals, including products or sites that may be displayed to You in search results, sites that may include Our services or other sites linked from Our Sites or Goods.
Section 20: AMENDMENTS
Section 21: ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
We assume that all Users of Our Sites have carefully read this document and agree to its contents. If someone does not agree with this Policy, they should refrain from using Our Sites. We reserve the right to change Our Policy at any time and inform by using the way as indicated in Section 20. Continued use of Our Sites implies acceptance of the revised Policy.
Section 22: FURTHER INFORMATION (CONTACT)
If You have any further questions regarding the data We collect, or how We use it, then please feel free to contact Us at the details as indicated below.
Žunovačka bb, 71240,
Hadžići, Bosnia and Herzegovina